Children’s Clinics is a welcoming, integrated medical facility for Southern Arizona children. At Children’s Clinics, families receive coordinated, comprehensive and compassionate out-patient care in one convenient location. Services include Specialty Care, Primary Care, Rehabilitative Therapy Services, and a variety of Support Services.
Our Benefits package:
Children’s Clinics offers a rich benefit package to eligible employees. In addition to offering generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays, we are committed to employee wellness and contribute a considerable portion of the insurance premiums in order to make health care coverage accessible to our employees. Medical and Dental benefits become effective the first of the month following date of hire upon election. 401(k) or 403(b) are effective as of date of hire. All other benefits are effective 1st of the month after completing 90 days of full-time or part-time employment. The following employee benefits are available:
- Medical Insurance Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts Paid Holidays
- Basic Term Life & AD&D Insurance and Long Term Disability (LTD) United Pet Care Program
- Corporate Care Solutions-Sick child/family services
- Supplemental/Voluntary Benefits – Colonial
This is an overview of the current benefits. Please contact Human Resources at (520) 324-3224 or email CCRS-HR@childrensclinics.org for further information and eligibility. This overview should not be construed as a Summary Plan Description.
Current Job Openings:
Occupational Therapist Pediatric
Seeking a pediatric Occupational Therapist to join a strong inter-professional rehabilitative therapist team serving a diverse patient population consisting primarily of children with complex medical needs, including cerebral palsy, spina bifida, autism spectrum disorder, and neuromuscular disorders . Therapist may participate in upper extremity orthopedic clinic and adaptive equipment clinic. Experience with upper extremity splinting, feeding therapy, and treatment of sensory integration disorder preferred. Full-time Monday-Friday 36 hours per week. Applicants must be licensed in AZ or eligible for AZ licensure. Applicants must have graduated from an accredited bachelors, masters, or doctoral occupational therapy program.
Medical Office Associate Front Desk
Do you have at least 1 year experience working in a very busy medical office? This position requires the ability to communicate with patients in English and Spanish. The Office Associate will check patients in and out; schedule appointments electronically; update patient information; verify all types of medical insurance; and process patient referrals. Excellent phone and in person customer service skills required. High School Diploma or High School Equivalency (GED).
Insurance Verification Specialist
Bilingual (English/Spanish) required. At least 3 years health plan insurance verification/medical financial counselor experience required. Excellent customer service, telephone, computer, and communications skills required. Proficiency using a Practice management System preferred. At least 6 months related medical Office experience and/or training preferred. High School Diploma or High School Equivalency (GED).
Family Nurse Practitioner
Children’s Clinics is seeking a part-time Family Practice Nurse Practitioner to join our Primary Care Team of skilled and conscientious medical providers to care for children and adults. Children’s Clinics is a medical home specializing in the care of children with complex health conditions. The Clinic offers primary care, specialty care, rehabilitative services, and behavioral health all in one location. We also provide primary care and urgent care to our patients, with an emphasis on family centered care. We use an electronic medical record system to help organize and coordinate the care we render. There is no after-hours call required.
Children’s Clinics is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse Monday through Friday days. At least 1 year Pediatric nursing experience is preferred. Patient care coordination experience preferred. Experience working in an outpatient Clinic setting helpful. Experience working with electronic health records helpful. The RN must have an ADN or BSN from an accredited nursing institution. Current AZ RN License and CPR BLS required.
We are seeking a Dynamic Pediatric Audiologist to join our team. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus. This position is Part-time 24 hours per week Monday through Friday with a potential for Full-time. The Audiologist will work with an outstanding inter-professional rehabilitative therapy team. The audiologist will provide audiological services that include but are not limited to: comprehensive audiologic evaluations including evaluating the very young and difficult to test populations, hearing aid selection and fittings, BAHA fittings, be part of an inter-disciplinary cochlear implant team and work closely with ENT physicians. A Master’s or doctoral degree in Audiology and ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competency is required. At least 2 years related experience working with the pediatric population preferred.
Chief Executive Officer
Children’s Clinics roots extend to 1947 when Square & Compass established a pediatric polio clinic that evolved into the Square & Compass Crippled Children’s Clinic. In 1991 Square & Compass, our philanthropic partner, brought together Tucson Medical Center and University Medical Center (now Banner), coordinated medical and health services to children and families with complex medical conditions. 25 years ago, the Children’s Clinic opened in the Square and Compass building on the TMC campus where it remains today.
We offer Southern Arizona’s families a unique environment to meet the health care needs of their children with more than 25 medical and dental specialty clinics, primary care, therapy, and behavioral health services. We are a non-profit organization providing family-centered, comprehensive outpatient medical and therapy services in a comfortable and engaging atmosphere. Primary care is co-located with specialty care making it easy for children with complex care needs, their siblings, and others to receive the care they need under one roof.
We accept most insurances and are supported through health plan reimbursement. Approximately 75% of our funding is through the Arizona Children’s Rehabilitative Services (CRS) Program. This funding is subject to periodic contract renewals.
We are seeking a dynamic Chief Executive Officer that as the key visionary, leader and spokesperson of our organization, will be responsible for directing the day to day operations; manage and develop staff; ensure quality medical services to the children served; develop and maintain relationships with community leaders and donors, and ensure fiscal accountability.
Reporting to the President of the Board of Directors, the CEO will grow and strengthen the organization and our community partnerships.
This individual will:
- Provide the leadership to effectively grow the Clinic by ensuring clinical excellence, operating efficiency and financial strength.
- Ensure the effective recruitment, development, and retention of talent for current and future Clinic needs in order to achieve goals and objectives.
- Set clear expectations and hold team members accountable for producing desired outcomes.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors in developing and implementing strategic vision and goals for the organization.
- Provide leadership and actively participate in the development and implementation of strategic, tactical, program and operational planning.
- Identify program development opportunities ensuring the delivery of services that are responsive to the needs of the community.
- maintain a service excellence culture with high expectations established for positive patient experiences and quality clinical outcomes.
- Maintain and cultivate a relationship with Square and Compass to ensure that this unique partnership thrives. Working collaboratively to ensure both organizations fulfill their missions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with funders, advocacy groups, state legislative entities, and community leaders.
- Support and direct the Development staff in establishing appropriate fundraising plans, donor management strategies, and relationship building activities to meet current and long term financial needs for the organization.
- Develop proposed annual operations and revenues budget for review and Board approval. Manage the budget and oversee the preparation of monthly financial statements and distribution to the Board.
- Oversee all public and community relations initiatives to ensure appropriate use of the Clinic’s name and logos; accurate and clear representation of our programs; opportunities for involvement and need for support; and to promote maximum exposure of the organization to the community.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as, all policies and procedures set forth by the Board, and those required by Joint Commission standards.
This individual will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business, Finance, Accounting, Public Administration/Policy, or related field; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience within a not for profit, healthcare organization.
- Demonstrated progressive management experience.
- Experience in developing and controlling a budget of at least $10M.
- Previous experience with a variety of fundraising activities to include a major gift program, foundations, planned giving, events and grant writing.
- Demonstrated success working with a Board of Directors and the ability to cultivate existing Board Member relationships.
- Experience managing physician relationships, contracts, and achievement of quality outcomes.
- Strong understanding of and experience with the Arizona CRS program required, together with an understanding of changing healthcare landscape, as well as, public policy, managed care systems, and value based contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting to large groups.
- Strong knowledge of, and skill, in managing and mentoring staff.
- Strong networking skills with proven success in cultivating long term community relationships.
- Ability to travel locally in a personal vehicle, have a current Arizona drivers license, and insurable under the organization’s vehicle insurance policy.
- Ability to successfully obtain and maintain a Department of Public Safety Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
We offer a tremendous opportunity to the right candidate – a well known and well respected organization in our community, dedicated staff to work with, and a highly engaged Board of Directors.
There is no relocation assistance available for this position.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter telling us what you can do for Children’s Clinics to Stephanie Kortenray at email@example.com.
Children’s Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Complete and submit your application at the following link; Children’s Clinics Employment Application. You may also submit your resume and email it to CCRS-HR@childrensclinics.org. Or mail your employment application and resume to Human Resources, 2600 N. Wyatt Dr., Tucson, AZ 85712 or fax it to (520) 324-3016.
Human Resources Contact Information:
- Office Number: (520) 324-3224
- Fax Number: (520) 324-3016
- Address: Children’s Clinics
- Attn: Human Resources
- 2600 N. Wyatt Dr
- Tucson, AZ 85712
- Major cross streets are Craycroft Rd & Grant Rd
Children’s Clinics is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer