Behavioral Health Services
Care that Makes a Difference
Children’s Clinics provides a range of outpatient services for children, adolescents, young adults, and their families. We offer innovative care that fosters engagement, improves health, and inspires hope. Our model integrates both physical and behavioral health.
How to Sign Up
Children’s Clinics takes a “whole-person” approach to healthcare, treating more than just medical conditions and symptoms. As part of this process, the Clinic offers the following behavioral health services:
We offer child and adolescent psychiatry services including diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric conditions through medication management and psychotherapy
Our licensed professionals offer both family and individual counseling services
Our Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) provides behavior analytic services including applied behavior analysis (ABA).
Family Support Services
1-3 sessions with a professional therapist that offers an opportunity to talk about the impact of having a child with a complex medical diagnoses. Family Support Services offer our families the opportunity to:
- Talk about the impact of having a child with a complex medical diagnosis
- Explore ways to cope with a new or existing diagnoses
- Discuss upcoming medical procedure(s)
- Address difficulties with transitions i.e. changing schools, moving, developmental milestone(s)
- Address grief and loss issues
- Develop coping skills for daily stressors
- Identify additional supports and resources as needed
Ask to speak with a social worker at Children’s Clinic to get a referral.